Friday, February 13, 2009

New Baby...ohhh rahhhh.

Remember Carrie, Hubby and New baby B from their Birth shoot?
Well, time flies and Baby B is now 6 weeks old! Bright eyed and bushy tailed!
When I walked into their house, I saw some really nice framed BW images and seriously thought they were some past images and wondered who did them, as I got closer and actually saw the contents, I realized they were MINE! I know that might sound silly, but sometimes (always?) we women are our own worst critics. So, I was actually looking at something as if it wasn't me and it looked good! On an extra note, it's always good to see my images printed and realize that the colour/contrast is all good not just on a computer screen!
Carrie had a total vision in mind of hubby's arm and baby and when she told it to me, it literally went straight into an image in my mind. Talk about on the same page.

B was not really playing the game of 'sleeping baby being photographed and molded into position' and that's OK and sometimes happens (especially when they are that little bit older). You just work around it. I never have a set time frame with new baby shoots, they are calling the shots, you better believe! However, I think we still got the 'money' shots we were after! What do you think?

A Mother and Baby moment...

Pure Love...

Thanks for a great morning and I am glad I didn't fall off the ladder, nor that we didn't get arrested for 'European behaviour' LOL

On another note:
*Please check out my website for updated packages*
*Referral Plan and gift certificates also offered. Gallery Wrap pricing coming soon*

No comments: