Thursday, February 17, 2011

No entry...

Of course I'm there!

I am wayyyy behind on blogging, but this was part of the Santa hats shoot before Christmas with my good friend Jen and family...Relaxing after a long teacher work week...

April's BFF...and partner in crime!...

Son Nick looking handsome at the sun sets in front of him...(and behind he he)

and sweet M...

My family has so much fun with this family (and Jen and I do pretty much on our own too). This session was just like a fun walk along the Araha area at sunset with friends! This image went on a 20x30 gallery wrap (the bigger the better for preserving memories I say!)

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which camera do u use? I loved your photography!!

ukreal1 said...

Hi Prajwal. I use a Nikon D300, with various lenses. Thank you :o)