Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Bump...

I LOVE maternity shoots, they are one of my favourite to do. I think it's the awe that there is a human being underneath it all! A maternity shoot is what really kick started my biz back in San Diego, just before I came out here...

That was about a year ago, their baby is about to be one! Happy Birthday, T! Incidentally, Robert is the one who designed my logo for me and I love it!

So when some lovely neighbours referred me to Patricia and Kris for a maternity shoot, I was so excited! So, so, so excited!
So, off we trotted to the beach. Patricia and Kris were great and open to anything. This will be their first child. It's a magical time. I just love the curves of the belly...

Some classic Black and Whites...



Look how fab-u-lous Patricia looks.

Got to get a silhouette with the cave frame...

A lot of the images are in timeless Black and White, but we got some colour in there...isn't the sea just gorgeous...it was a perfect morning for a shoot...

We had a lot of fun. Poor Kris got the soaking! All in the name of art and great memories!

The lovely parents-to-be...

I am excited because they opted for my Motherhood Session so I will be doing a newborn shoot with them too. Am I lucky or what?! Yippee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff Pam! I can't believe it's been over a year. By the way, Teah will officially be 1 year old in less than 40 minutes as I type this message. We love the pics (so much much so we made a book of some of the pictures and sent it to each of our parents)!

ukreal1 said...

R, what you need to do is get a canvas print, those big canvases are awesome!
Happy Happy b-day Teah!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!!!!
Rene

Unknown said...

Really lovely shoot! How lucky are you to live near the beach....I am SO jealous! : ) Can't wait to see their baby!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the awesome photos. My husband and I had a fabulous time and look forward to doing the newborn photo shoot. :)

Anonymous said...

love love love the water fight shot! cant wait to see the newborn! Miss you girlie!..shel