Monday, October 28, 2013

Maternity by the sea - Okinawa Maternity Photographer

Pin It
This was such a wonderful shoot with the Ooten Family who are expecting their 2nd child in Nov.
It's my baby bruv!
Dad Shane gets some belly love time
LOVE
LOVE
Only child expiring soon x
You are going to be a great big bruv J
A cool silo
I was happy that Stephanie went along with my 'let's get some water shots right here the light is incredible and the colours wow' idea!
So beautiful
Mum and son
Family x
Glowing
I love bellies and I esp. love tattoos and bellies!
The fisheye shot! There were so many fish in the sea that day!
Mum and her baby belly
LOVE!
Chillin' on the beach!
These 2 rocked it!
Peaceful Mama to be...ahhhh, I love that colour when the sea rises just before the wave....
J's an only child for a little while more!
The sea was kind of rough that day, so I was glad we got water shots earlier too
And then, it was sunset time!
And I LOVE my sunset silohouettes
Goodnight Okinawa
Oh no, wait, I see another shot...just one more! And am I glad we did this one. I LOVE it!
Thank you Ooten Family xxxxxxxx

No comments: