Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Kunkels at Toguchi - Okinawa Family Photographer

Another fun family session of a family I have known for a long time...from everyone's fav spot... 
Toguchi!
 The grass was super long...
I like my shoots to be as natural and relaxed as possible...
This one went on a 20x30 fine art gallery wrap. Nice!
Nick rocks!
Oldest sis, Jess
and Meg
Jenn and Todd. This is their first full family session. I have known them almost the whole time we've been on Okinawa...I took their small wedding pics back at Araha 2 yrs ago and Nick's Senior photos in 2012...
Mum and Daughters, love the colours
It was a beautiful morning, so Nick made the most of it!
Boys will be boys! Actually, most girls I know would totally do this too :)
Bruv and sisters
Sisters
Jen and Todd with a nice swish of sea foam green :)
And here's Molly, super cute rescue dog :)

Thank you Kunkels, so happy you enjoyed the shoot and your images x Cheers!

No comments: