Monday, June 8, 2009

Carrie's Happy Father's day request...

In one and a half weeks, I have done a 'boudoir type' shoot, 2 maternity, a family, a senior and a figure building portrait session. How varied is that? Needless to say, I haven't had much time to blog about all of this, I have been too busy taking the photos, editing and then just living the rest of my life (1 soon to leave again husband, 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 neglected hamster!).

Today's blog features Carrie of birth shoot fame! For Father's day she wanted some photos of herself and a couple of her and B (who is now almost 6 mths old WOW!). Hubby deployed a couple of months ago and is missing the family fiercely...he keeps asking Carrie to send photos and she keeps putting it off so she can get the ones from the shoot to him!
Here's a collage of the variation of the shoot: indoor, outdoor, regular and soft focused...

This is one of my favs...

We even got the dog in on the action!...

And last but most certainly not least, here is Mum and daughter having a right old giggle in the garden...

I am quite lucky having Carrie as a client since she is quite happy to have her (lovely) self displayed on my blog. As is the case these days, photographers blog about their latest sessions. Even though clients sign a model release allowing me to use their images on my site, blog, etc, if you have a session with me and there are particular images you do not want shown in public, I will be happy to oblige in not showing them! I'm quite cool like that! :o)

Thanks a bunch for a fun filled shoot Carrie and I hope Scott likes them :o)

No comments: