Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She's like a rainbow...

colours everywhere!...
I just love it when I am doing a shoot and something so cool happens in my images. Here we are at the end of the shoot, splish splashing around and we get an image like this...

I just LOVE it! I was like a little kid in a sweet shop!
Hayley and Tommy were such a fun couple to photograph. It was a real international affair...me (British), Hayley (New Zealander) and Tommy (Japanese).

Hayley said it was OK if I did a blog post about the shoot if I told everyone how cool New Zealand is and that they should have beaten England in the rugby world cup (that's American football without padding LOL).

I would love to go to New Zealand one day and I am sure it is very cool! (I just added that so she would definitely be cool with me blogging ha ha!).

Gotta get the classic Toguchi shot, seems this is my second home lately and there's good reason why...

OK, you've been framed and blogged about, see you on the other side! Can't wait!

5 comments:

Deni said...

Love the first and third pics, those are fabulous! How AMAZING that you caught that lil rainbow!!!

shelia stone said...

hey hey chica!! love love love the idea behind the last image!! i love this spin on the frame image..super cool!!!

ukreal1 said...

Cheers me dears!
I LOVE rainbows heee heeee!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great!
Rene

ukreal1 said...

Thanks, Rene. You're back, I miss you, we need to eat and talk :o)