Friday, June 12, 2009

Yes Yes Yo!!!

Remember this.
Well, I just opened my email and out of the over 120 entries in the professional category, little old me WON!!! 1st place baby! Little Old Me with my little old nifty 50 lens!!!
Check it all out HERE
Weeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee. We are all excited in this house :o)
Thank you very much I Heart Faces :o)

OK, enough of me tooting my own horn...I will sign off with this photo...

One of my favourites from my Mum and Dad's visit here (haven't really got to any others yet...life is flying by...)...April looking at my Mum's locket of her photo. I think she was about 18 mths old. There is also a lock of April's hair and the locket is held together with some blu tack since the clasp broke. LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Pam...How exciting this if for you. I saw the picture that won 1st place. Amazing, you do take beautiful photos. I'm thrilled that it was recognized. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
Becca

shelia stone said...

go pam go pam!!! now run out and eat some penne and pasta!!!! miss ya girlie!

ukreal1 said...

Thanks Becca :o)
Shelia will get penne and think of you :o)