Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heather and the Haunted Hotel - Okinawa Photographer

- OWhat do these 2 photos have in common?

Answer: Charlie and the boots belong to one fantastic teenager named Heather (nickname: Hayner). We headed up the the haunted hotel for her senior shoot. It was quite creepy up there, it was just the 2 of us and I haven't been there for a while, so it felt like a crazy adventure. We had a fabulous time and the rain held off for us (Never trust an Okinawan weather report). Plus, I got to see Heather's billion watt smile a number of times!

Don't let outward 'alternative' appearances fool you...Heather is a straight A student, speaks languages and plays musical instruments. (Translation: Genius girl!)...Here's some more facts...
Favourite food: Avocado
Favourite music: Classical, Industrial, Black Metal, Love Metal, Oldies
Dream job: Forensic Geneticist, Auto Mechanic
Most like to meet: Open Minded, Intelligent People
Unusual talent: Ambidextrous
3 things you would take to a deserted island: A Replicator (from Star Trek), Best Friend, and a Motor Boat (clever or what!)
If you were a painting, what would you be: An abstract painting with many hidden pictures.

I got to know Heather through her equally fantastic mother, Dasha. Dasha is one of those people you meet and you hope you will know them for a long time. We have a lot in common: we walk to the beat of our own drum (a rebel as hubby would say), we LOVE horses and we just love an adventure...Looks like Heather is a chip off the 'old' block...

Dasha had asked my about photos a long time ago. She thought me, Heather and the haunted hotel would be a perfect match and I have to agree: it went great...I just LOVE this wall we found...

There's that smile again!...

Thanks so much Heather! And Dasha, thanks for trusting me with you daughter :o)

2 comments:

Katrina and Mike said...

Hi Pamela,
I've been stalking your blog for some time now and I must tell you, I love it! And I love the haunted hotel shoot. How unique is that for senoir pics?! Looks like everything was a perfect match!

ukreal1 said...

Hi Katrina, thanks so much. No need to stalk just come on in :o)
We had a blast up there, it was def. a good match
Pam :o)