Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy...




...Father's Day 2009


Happy Father's day to my Dad, over in London, who is probably having his pint of beer followed by his nap on a Sunday morning...you knew this photo was going to be making a debut at some point (dontcha know I'm loco?)

A more normal photo!


Happy Father's day to the hubby who is probably on a ship in the middle of the sea on this Sunday morning!

A fun moment between Father and Son...

To Daddy, Happy Father's Day, I miss you, I really, really miss you, Love April...
To Daddy, I miss you, Happy Father's Day and I love you, Love, Loubie...

3 comments:

Rebecca Lee said...

Hey Pam, I teared up at this last photo and wording. This really touched me.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I loved this. Love your 12 foot tall husband : ) and adore your daddy who taught you to love taking pictures!

ukreal1 said...

thanks Rebecca and LWK :o)
I know 12 ft tall and 110, crazy son!!!