Monday, June 22, 2009

I heart Faces - Boys


This week's 'I heart faces' is all about the boys. Well, I love this photo I took of Loubie (AKA Lewis AKA the Snugglebubble AKA pain in my bum ha ha).
He had been in the sea and on the water slide all day, it was his 5th birthday and I just grabbed this shot. And it came out just as he is, if you know what I mean? He's got some smiling (quarter) Irish eyes and the smile is all his. I can look at this in 20 years and I will be right there back at this time saying that's my boy!
Go check the other great boy entries out here...it's all for fun!

8 comments:

Indy Cookie said...

Love it! Those eyelashes are to die for!

Kate - k8tography said...

I so love the angle, the crop and the processing on this! He looks fullof mischief and cuteness!

k8

Alicia W. said...

Love your picture! Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love his little smiling face. Love the water drops on his cheeks! LOVE his eyes! Wonderful picture.

April said...

Those blue eyes are to die for. Great shot!

tiff said...

Agree with April. His blue eyes are to die for.

Mandi said...

Way fun processing. I love the saturated colors.

ukreal1 said...

Thank you, that's my snugglebubble all over...