Monday, June 22, 2009

Jenny builds refined bodies - her own! - Okinawa Photographer

Jenny is one brave woman...she just spent many months training for the 2009 Pacific Muscle Classic figure building competition. That is long months of working out and not gorging on chocolate and the like. Plus, lots of other stuff besides. It's no joke. WOW. I need to get to the gym!...

Now, I have to say that when Jenny first emailed me asking about a shoot, I replied and asked her if it was (ice) figure skating LOL. She obviously didn't think I was too crazy as we went ahead and did the shoot a few weeks later. It was one of those mornings where it had been seriously raining (men!) all night, the sky looked ominous in parts, but it was 2 days before the competition. We either did the shoot now, or we didn't do it at all...Glad we did as we got some really nice shots...and of course the rain held off for us!

Love this B&W

This is on eof my fav's from the morning...

I have to say (touch wood) I have been really pretty lucky with my shoots of late. it really is hard to schedule shoots in the rainy season especially when the shoot has to be completed in a timely fashion, but I have gotten them all done with a few reschedules here and there!

The show is over, but Jenny could always kickstart a modeling career...

Thanks Jenny, I now declare the chocolate shop open!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmmmmmmmm. I need to go to the gym too. Wow. LOVE your pictures of her. You do such great work. Brilliant!

Julie Rivera said...

What a figure! I would be a touch intimidated to show up with my pregnant form... :) Love that last one!

Blake and Hollie said...

Somone who puts a lot of hard work into making their body look so good, deserves to show it off! She looks great and you made that show in your photos. Great job Pamela.

Good luck, Jenny.

ukreal1 said...

Thank you all. Makes me want to get motivated! I try, honestly. Gotta go, need a choc break!
Julie, the pregnant form is beautiful, on the other end of the spectrum, but then everything has beauty!