Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I heart faces - Props

This is my submission to the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge. Join in the fun! Get more details at http://iHeartFaces.com
I shot this for a senior session in Okinawa, Japan :) As soon as my client said they wanted an American flag in the shot, i knew exactly the spot I was going to shoot at. This is taken with a fisheye lens, I have another shot where it's much more 'fisheyey' but it's further away, I like this one because it's closer and you can see the girl's profile well

6 comments:

Education: Exploring Online Learning said...

This is beautiful! Love the light.

Jenna said...

Beautiful Shot!

Unknown said...

This is really pretty, Pam. I always love seeing your work. I love bumping into you online! : )

S.E. Lindow Photography said...

This is a gorgeous image! Love this shot!

Matt G said...

Beautiful shot!

Tracy Dickerson said...

This is gorgeous!!