Saturday, September 17, 2016

Annie's family in the forest - traveling photographer :)

I cannot believe it's been this long since I blogged but I am going to try and start up again. I think I just let my facebook page become like my blog. I will start with Annie and her family. I roadtripped to Woodbridge, VA in late June and got to photograph this family for about the 5th time, I think. I first met Annie for a fitness shoot in Okinawa, Japan. Then a maternity shoot. Then, we did her newborn shoot there. Then I did a family shoot before they left Okinawa. Annie has since had her 2nd baby and it was a pleasure to do this shoot and I am so glad Annie hired me during my 'traveling photographer' moment...
I love this shot of these two...
This photo of Annie's youngest is the forest version of the beach one I did when her oldest was about the same age :)
Miss L all grown up since the last time I saw her...
Who is now a big sister to A and this was the first time I met her :)
Thank you Peguero Family for again trusting me to do a shoot - I hope it's not so long before we get to hang out again. And to anyone that wants some motivation, Annie has a great site here - until next time <3 p="">

No comments: