Thursday, November 10, 2016

San Diego and the sugar skulls and steps :) #travelingphotographer

So, I figured I would do some blog posts about my travels over the past couple of years. It also gives me a chance to share photos that haven't be shared before. i have tons! They are in no particular order, just what I happened to be vibe-ing with in lightroom on the day I decided to do this. So, without further ado, I will start off with San Diego in May 2016 :)
It was really cool to go back to Old Town and brought back a lot of memories. my daughter was born in San Diego and we used to visit every now and then. It has gotten very commercial but it was still cool :) I loved these Mexican tile steps...
 My friend Kellie and I spent a couple of hours walking around, eating and enjoying the town...
Sugar skulls :)
Mi casa es su casa <3 p="">
Old Town building...
Inside the church...
I saw this man walking around and he kindly let me take his photo - very cool...
Next stop on the coaster to my old stomping ground: Oceanside!

It was great because I got so see my friend Ashley from Okinawa and Oceanside and meet her new baby :)
 Love this one of Mum is background smiling on :)
Unfortunately I didn't get to go to see my friend/landlord Mike at the trailers as we ran out of time and had to head back down to San Diego to get some sleep. Early morning flight to Maui - Yippee
On the way to the train station, saw this guy zooming down the road so we stopped him and he was another great poser for my camera :)
His name is Freddy Star...


Next stop, Maui :)
in the meantime, check out my etsy shop - if you see something in these blog posts that aren't in my shop, I can do custom orders

No comments: