Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Holly - STREXY shoot on the beach - Okinawa Portrait Photographer

Catching up on my blog with a shoot with the beautiful, Holly...
Pin It
 It was another should we or shouldn't we kind of day for shooting. But, we had to reschedule this shoot a number of times, so we went for it! And it all worked out! Despite, the grey weather at the beach...Oki blues still shone through!
Gorgeous...
Holly wanted a very natural shoot...
That she could remember her time on Okinawa...
We had a great time...
This could be a field anywhere, a field where dreams are dreamt...
Added a texture to this one for fun!
And then the sun came out! Awwww, Okinawa, how I love thee...
Dreams...they are for chasing...
A quick change of clothes...
onto the beach...
Holly is from Texas...Can you tell? :)
Beautiful...STREXY...
Texas chillin' on the beach!
LOOK at the sea too, what great colours!
We had a great shoot...
and finished off with some 'landscape portraits' :)
Time for some sunset silhouettes...
LOVE this...
A quick stop at a cool spot along the road...LOVE beauty and grungy-ness x
Right at the end of the shoot, I got a phone call that another birth client that I was shooting with a fellow photographer, Ania, had gone into labour for real this time...So, I literally raced as fast as I could (bear in mind that it was a Sunday on highway 58 in Okinawa and nothing can be raced with the traffic!) BUT I made it to the hospital on time!
Thank you, Holly, for trusting in my vision and for the frequent stops when I saw a place that looked great to shoot. I am very happy you loved your images :)

No comments: