Tuesday, December 31, 2013

CM Project 52 - 2013

Here is the other project 52 I did this year. i can't believe I completed one let alone two LOL
Clickin Moms Project 52

1. New Year 2013 - three golden monks at a shrine in Okinawa, Japan. Went up here with my photo gp, it was such a nice time!
2. Silhouette - The ferris wheel in American Village, Okinawa
3. Shallow DOF - The cosmos field
4. Weather - cold up at Mt. Yae, fallen sakura on the roadside

5. Low Light - A ballerina shoot in the haunted hotel

6. Texture - Purple curtains at a local Izakaya
 

7. Symmetry - Araha, I can't believe I live here!

8. Shadow - The ferris wheel

9. Glass - found some cool seaglass

10. Motion - Light painting at Araha with my photo gp. Chuck spinning the wheels of steel!

11. Night Portrait - The kids huge shadows!
12. Signs of spring - I LOVE dandelions! And the colour orange!
13. Blue - a long exposure at Gala

14. Bloom - loobiedoobie in the kitchen reading

15. Reflection - there's always time to reflect

16. Animals - an elephant taking a bath in Thailand

17. Item at unusual angle - Iphone of a flower petal

18. Nature - a rainbow ring arounf the sun and it happened during out photo gp meeting. Perfect!

19. Motherhood - My Mum and I, we only see each other once a yr and we had some fun in okinawa!

20. Negative/white space - my wet feet on the balcony with an iPhone

21. Child's Play - Ryukyu mura, this lady is in her 90s. AMAZING!
22. Emotion - whilst on a shoot we founf this gp of happy Okinawans x

23. Sky - on a maternity shoot

24. Macro Flowers

25. Animals in action - Happypiller

26. Friendship - two friends on my tattoo shoot

27. Fireworks - 4th July Okinawa Style

28. Abandoned - My Dad brought my old slr over and I have yet to load the film...

29. Water - This is OKINAWA!

30. Flowers - Hibiscus

31. Lens Flare - sunset with an iPhone

32. Sunset - Just another night in Okinawa, I will miss this so much!
I also wanted to add one of the sea turtles we saw hatching on the beach in the middle of the night. it was nothing short of amazing!

 33. Butterfly/insects - a thumb nail sized butterfly taken with a macro lens

34. Golden hour

35. Labour - Some fellow photographer friend and I went up to do a water maternity shoot with 2 models

36. School - back to school!
37. Colour - a rainbow!

38. Autumn - some friends and I went on a flyover of Okinawa. Even though it was such a cloudy day, the Oki blues still shone through

39. Bokeh - at a birth shoot and got the bokehliciousness of Okinawa reflected in the window!

40. No theme/self boudoir - I like this image of me as it is very real and raw. My remote for my camera broke so had to use self timer, it wasn't easy LOL

41. Orange - me taking a self portrait in an orange road mirror!
and a little personal collage of the weekend :)

42. Fence - a shoot with friends Marc and Marcos. Love these boys!

43. Leaves - fallen tree flowers on the side of the expressway

44. Halloween - a little collage i made

45. Imperfection - Lensbaby warping!

46. Thankfulness - I am thankful for my family and the chance to live in Okinawa!

47. Food - at the sushi-go-round with Loobiedoobie

48. Macro

49. Stillness/Calm - Inari shrine Torii in kyoto, one of the most beautiful walks

50. Winter - chilly in Kyoto

51. Lights - Bokeh ferris wheel and bridge lights

52. Christmas/Holiday - We go to see the lights a few times to get the Christmas spirit
I wonder what 2014 shall bring in terms of a project 52, even a 365. Or in life...We've got a lot of changes this yr. Maybe a more personal 52/365 of everyday family/friend/life happenings...who knows!
I wish everyone a Happy New Year and amazing 2014 x


No comments: