Monday, February 3, 2014

The Photographer's Family - Okinawa Family Photographer

A family session with another local Photographer. It's a great compliment when another photographer hires you. Thanks for trusting me with your family, Candace!
We had to previously reschedule the shoot because of high winds and nasty weather. It was still windy and somewhat grey, but doable!
Gorgeous daughter
and Mummy! Candace is owner of Candace Castor Photography
Twin 1
Twin 2! Boy, did these two keep me on my toes!
I love this, just SO childhood!
Blue grunge love!
Candace and Jason LOVE
walking to the castle in the sea!
I love these types of shots...
and a couple one!
Despite the somewhat crazy weather, the oki blues shone through as usual...
Up
up and away
The red doors. Just chilling at the end of the shoot!
Again, thanks Candace! I know it was a challenging shoot but so glad we made it :)
Thank you, Yuli, too for assisting on this shoot. I hope you learnt some good stuff x

2 comments:

Candace Castor said...

THANK YOU! Nobody else I would have trusted with this years pictures! I am so happy I was able to have you do them before you left island. We love every single one of them!

Candace Castor said...

THANK YOU PAM! We love every single one of them and super thankful you were able to do them this year! Wouldnt have trusted anyone else this go around!