Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Toguchi Family including Mojo the dog - Okinawa Family Photographer

Another great family session at Toguchi
The Larson Family were leaving for Germany and wanted some Oki backdrop memories for their family. Since they lived right around here, this is where they wanted those great memories :)
Cute son :)
 He reminds me of my son Lewis and his dog. So great to see a boy and his dog hanging out!
 Mojo!
 Childhood. It's so fleeting and it's a blessing to be near the sea :)
Got to get one with the infamous Toguchi rock!
A cool sunset silhouette and the dog too :)
Mum and Dad
A boy and his dog again
And I just LOVE this one taken right at the end of the shoot!
Thank you so much Katy and Family, I hope these photos bring you great and happy memories and I also hope you love the iOkinawa book your friends bought for you x
(BTW I have a few iOkinawa copies (7x7) on hand if anyone is interested) :)

No comments: