Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nicole of Unique pl8z and her Family - Okinawa Family Photographer

I can't even remember how I first met Nicole, but I know it was something to do with her wonderful creations, Unique Pl8z! I had ordered one for myself and a friend and I think it was when we rolled up next to each other at the traffic light and she gave my my products, I was like YES! This lady is cool :) and we are neighbours, love seashells, the beach and OKINAWA!
Nicole hired me to do her product shoot for Unique pl8z...see last blog post for more pics...
Anyways, fast forward some time and Nicole hired me to do her family sessions. Now, this was rescheduled a good number of times due to all kinds of weather situations, last minute job requirements, etc! This is Okinawa after all!
Well, anyway, we finallyyyyyyy got the session done, even though it was the best weather and had a great time!
The birthday boy!
Little Miss ...
Nicole herself, she's so beautiful inside and out!
Grunge Oki boat
Texture kids...
It wasn't the best of weather but it wasn't raining :) LOVE
Beachy
Of course, I had to get a sunset silo, although there wasn't much of a sunset, but the clouds were cool for sure!
Nicole and Family, it was a pleasure shooting you! And what's great is in the process of all these shoots and unique pl8z things, I also made a friend! :)

No comments: